Sunday, October 28, 2012

Why I am like Arsenal

A few days ago my housemate posed the question 'if you were a football team, who would you be?'  My almost immediate response was 'Arsenal - idealistic but not always effective'.
I have since thought more about this.  The analogy is by no means perfect, so please don't be offended by the final comparison!  Also, you will need a working knowledge of both Arsenal Football Club and myself to understand this.

Reasons why I am like Arsenal:

  • Idealistic, but not always realistic
  • When I get it right, it's a sight to behold
  • When I get it wrong, you might wonder what on earth I was thinking
  • Prone to unpredictable collapses on occasion
  • I always back myself and believe in what I do
  • The guy in charge can do a lot with very little

No comments: