I have since thought more about this. The analogy is by no means perfect, so please don't be offended by the final comparison! Also, you will need a working knowledge of both Arsenal Football Club and myself to understand this.
Reasons why I am like Arsenal:
- Idealistic, but not always realistic
- When I get it right, it's a sight to behold
- When I get it wrong, you might wonder what on earth I was thinking
- Prone to unpredictable collapses on occasion
- I always back myself and believe in what I do
- The guy in charge can do a lot with very little